Face to Face Meeting Seattle 2012
Revision as of 14:40, 2 January 2012 by Mpg
As many board members as possible (and potentially others contributing to OSGeo) are planning to meet for two days.
When and Where
- Pre [IslandWood Code Sprint 2012 Islandwood Codesprint] in Seattle, 4th and 5th February (Saturday and Sunday).
- 9AM to 5PM on Saturday and 9AM to Noon on Sunday.
- Cedarboork Lodge near the Seattle airport (http://www.cedarbrooklodge.com/)
- venue includes wireless internet access, lodging, conference room, breakfast/lunch/snacks during meeting, etc
- Frank Warmerdam
- Arnulf Christl (Friday and Saturday over night, leaving Sunday pm)
- Jeff McKenna
- mpg -- arriving Saturday morning (8am), leaving Sunday afternoon (after meeting ends)
- Daniel Morissette -- arriving Friday night, leaving Sunday pm
- Peter Batty - arriving Friday night, leaving Sunday afternoon
- Mark Lucas -- arriving Friday night, leaving Monday (I'll pay the extra day)
- Jo Cook -- arriving Friday, leaving Monday (I'll pay the extra obviously)
Friday evening: informal group dinner [if sufficient people around]
Saturday: 09:00 to 17:00
Sunday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Strategic mission, goals
- Our budgeting process
- FY2012 budget