New York Code Sprint 2010 Agenda
Revision as of 09:29, 1 February 2010 by Mpg
New York Code Sprint 2010 : Making things work together better...
Interoperability makes all the pieces more valuable. With multiple applications represented, this is a great time to fix nagging interoperation issues!
- KML Mapserver, merge David Kana's soc work into trunk - Mike Smith, Thomas B.
- XML Mapfile format - Mike Smith
- rendering plugins:
- migrate AGG rendering, implementations for legend and scalebar, hatch symbology - Steve L, Thomas B.
- migrate raster layer handling, but FrankW won't be here
- object references RFC and implementation (e.g. sharing style or label objects) - Steve L.
- buffer geotransform implementation - Steve L.
- bug squashing party - Daniel M.
- SVG Symbols support (what to do with the outcome of this GSoC project?) - Daniel M, Y Assefa.
- see if we could make any progress towards a mechanism to show/hide layers in OGC services - Daniel M.
- lwgeom API discussion, naming conventions, new functions needed
- lwgeom move to GBOX
- srid = 0 becomes new non-srid
- move LRS functions from ./postgis to ./liblwgeom
- 3d object discussions
- see if there's anything I can do to help out on the Isenberg front (mpg)
- evaluate feature set of NITF driver (mpg)
- think about JPEG XR a bit (mpg)
- understand the 3-band-at-once fix for MrSID (et al) driver (mpg)