Difference between revisions of "SAC"
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
A LDAP group holds the [https://id.osgeo.org/
A LDAP group holds the [https://id.osgeo.org//?group=sac authoritative list of current SAC administrators] (need an [://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid OSGeo account to read).
== Active ==
== Active ==
Revision as of 10:18, 19 February 2018
The OSGeo System Administration Committee (SAC) manages computer systems operated by OSGeo. Responsibilities include:
- Develop published policies and procedures for managing systems, and system services.
- Solicit input from stakeholders on required system services, and to prioritize which to offer and when.
- Assign appropriate security and other responsibilities to administrators and users for access to systems.
- Ensure core OSGeo system services are well maintained, highly available and recoverable in case of system failure.
- Recommend system expenditures to the Board.
- Alex Mandel Chair (General)
- Martin Spott (Backups, everything else)
- Markus Neteler (GRASS CMS + Wiki, fail2ban, various)
- Frank Warmerdam (Downloads, Mailing Lists, LDAP Scripts)
- Norman Vine (IRC)
- Daniel Morissette
- Eli Adam (Foss4g Archives)
- Jorge Sanz (Nabble, Mailing Lists, PlanetOSGeo)
- Paolo Corti (PlanetOSGeo)
- Richard Duivenvoorde (QGIS)
- Jürgen Fischer (QGIS, OSGeo4w)
- Gary Sherman (IRC Bots)
- Hamish Bowman (OSGeo Live)
- Christian Willmes (Journal, Wiki)
- Sandro Santilli aka strk (trac, Gitea, Drone)
- Tom Kralidis
- Larry Shaffer (Apple Signing Certificates)
- Harrison Grundy
- Jeff McKenna (osgeo.org / Web, Wiki, AdhocVM, WebExtra, Tracsvn)
- Regina Obe ( help with Gogs -> Gitea migration, administration and server management of new website )
- Vicky Vergara (website administration, plan to make statistics )
- Jody Garnett (website administration)
- Chris Giorgi
- Chris Schmidt (OAM, Vmap0, Sr.org)
- Howard Butler
- John Graham
- Shawn Barnes
- Swapnil Hajare
- Wolf Bergenheim
- Ari Jolma
- Alan Boudreault
- Jorge Rocha
- Mateusz Loskot (Nabble, Mailing Lists (Jobs), PlanetOSGeo)
- March 1st 2018 (Planned) Agenda & Notes
- February 15th 2018 Agenda & Notes
- February 1st 2018 Agenda & Notes
- January 18th 2018 Agenda & Notes
- January 4th 2018 Agenda & Notes
- December 21st 2017 Agenda & Notes
- December 7th 2017 Agenda & Notes
- November 23rd 2017 Agenda & Notes
- November 9th 2017 Agenda & Notes
- October 26th 2017 Agenda & Notes
- October 12th 2017 Agenda & Notes
- September 2016 Agenda & Notes
- May 2016 Agenda & Notes
- June 2010 SAC OSL Transition Meeting
- 1/22/07 SAC:1_22_07_agenda SAC:1_25_07_minutes
- 2/22/07 SAC:2_22_07_agenda SAC:2_22_07_minutes
- For a complete list, see Category:SAC_Meetings
- Mailing list: Subscribe, Archives
- IRC in #osgeo-sac on irc.freenode.net (quick access: http://webchat.freenode.net/ or http://matrix.to/#/#osgeo-sac:matrix.org)
Infrastructure problems should be filed as trac ticket to SAC:
- SAC:Primary Administrators
- SAC:Admin and Troubleshooting
- SAC:Standard System Setup
- SAC DNS Registry
- SAC:ISO Mirroring
- SAC:Setup CiviCRM
- SAC:Election to SAC
- Infrastructure Transition Plan 2010
- 2007 Annual Report
- OSL - Information on our use of system services at the OSU Open Source Labs (OSL).
- See Category:Services
- SAC Service Status indicates what services are setup, where and known issues (PEER1 and OSUOSL).
- Download Server
- Trac Instances
- Drupal Portal - transition notes for www project, talks about issues transitioning to new web site portal.
- Subversion - Subversion services and configuration
- SAC:Mailing Lists
- Postgrey - spam filter for postfix
Projects with SAC involved
- Geodata processing at telascience.org - by Geodata Packaging Working Group
- The Software Stack page talks about the Reference Stack of software we would like to setup for demonstration and testing purposes.
- Kids GIS Portal - hosted at telascience, a wee bit of systems help.
Migration to new Infrastructure
Old migration documents for historical review.
- Migration Documentation - assorted services on www.osgeo.org
- Drupal Upgrade Plan - Wolf's fall 2007 plan to upgrade Drupal to 5.3.
- The Project Infrastructure Migration page talks about migration issues of the projects in incubation and provides hints to some services we should be trying to provide.
- Migration Tasks and Milestones
- Migration Documentation
- Infrastructure Transition Plan 2006