Difference between revisions of "SAC Meeting 2018-01-04"

From OSGeo
Jump to: navigation, search
(Agenda)
(Sys Admin Contract)
(4 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  
 
== Agenda ==
 
== Agenda ==
# New Website status report
+
=== New Website status report ===
## Sent email to 26 wordpress accounts have no OSGeo LDAP (shared spreadsheet they can fill).
+
# Sent email to 26 wordpress accounts have no OSGeo LDAP (shared spreadsheet they can fill).
### Jody's answer: I got your email, with list of people that do not have a matching osgeo id. I do not have any direction, to provide - what answer are you looking for?
+
## Jody's answer: I got your email, with list of people that do not have a matching osgeo id. I do not have any direction, to provide - what answer are you looking for?
## Also told Jody he can start allowing people to edit.
+
# Also told Jody he can start allowing people to edit.
## About LDAP: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2044
+
# About LDAP: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2044
## Vicky: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2065
+
# Vicky: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2065
## Open tickets
+
# Open tickets
### https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/query?status=!closed&component=WebSite
+
## https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/query?status=!closed&component=WebSite
### https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues/175
+
## https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues/175
# Sys Admin Contract
+
===  Sys Admin Contract ===
## Signing status report
+
# Signing status report
### Alex: '''<Fill report here>'''
+
## Alex: Martin's company signed and returned (Dec 27), forwarded to VP and Treasurer for OSGeo to sign (Jan 2).
# Drone upgrade status (pending from last meeting)
+
 
## Sandro & Regina: '''<Fill report here>'''
+
===  Drone upgrade status (pending from last meeting) ===
# Migration off old hard-ware  
+
# Sandro & Regina: '''<Fill report here>'''
## Alex:  Alex to propose hardware options to SAC mailing list based on https://www.siliconmechanics.com/
+
===  Migration off old hard-ware ===
### '''<Fill report here>'''
+
# Alex:  Alex to propose hardware options to SAC mailing list based on https://www.siliconmechanics.com/
## Others
+
### '''<Fill report here>'''
+
# GeoForAll DNS
+
## Jeff & Vicky:
+
### '''<Fill report here>'''
+
# Go over status of SSL - FOSS4G2018 has asked
+
## Jeff: '''<Fill report here>'''
+
### https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2008
+
### https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2007
+
# GitLab Status report
+
##  '''<Fill report here>'''
+
# Budget
+
 
## '''<Fill report here>'''
 
## '''<Fill report here>'''
# Other tasks from last meeting
+
# Others
## TODO for Alex: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2062
+
## '''<Fill report here>'''
 +
===  GeoForAll DNS ===
 +
# Jeff & Vicky:
 +
## '''<Fill report here>'''
 +
===  Go over status of SSL - FOSS4G2018 has asked ===
 +
# Jeff: '''<Fill report here>'''
 +
## https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2008
 +
## https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2007
 +
===  GitLab Status report ===
 +
#  '''<Fill report here>'''
 +
===  Motions from last meeting ===
 +
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/sac/2017-December/009088.html
 +
{| class="wikitable"
 +
! Name
 +
! vote
 +
|-
 +
| Regina || +1
 +
|-
 +
| Sandro || +1
 +
|-
 +
| Alex ||
 +
|-
 +
| Jeffrey || +1
 +
|-
 +
| Markus || +1
 +
|-
 +
|}
 +
===  Budget ===
 +
# '''<Fill report here>'''
 +
===  Other tasks from last meeting ===
 +
# TODO for Alex: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2062
  
 
== Minutes ==
 
== Minutes ==

Revision as of 14:51, 3 January 2018

Agenda

New Website status report

  1. Sent email to 26 wordpress accounts have no OSGeo LDAP (shared spreadsheet they can fill).
    1. Jody's answer: I got your email, with list of people that do not have a matching osgeo id. I do not have any direction, to provide - what answer are you looking for?
  2. Also told Jody he can start allowing people to edit.
  3. About LDAP: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2044
  4. Vicky: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2065
  5. Open tickets
    1. https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/query?status=!closed&component=WebSite
    2. https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues/175

Sys Admin Contract

  1. Signing status report
    1. Alex: Martin's company signed and returned (Dec 27), forwarded to VP and Treasurer for OSGeo to sign (Jan 2).

Drone upgrade status (pending from last meeting)

  1. Sandro & Regina: <Fill report here>

Migration off old hard-ware

  1. Alex: Alex to propose hardware options to SAC mailing list based on https://www.siliconmechanics.com/
    1. <Fill report here>
  2. Others
    1. <Fill report here>

GeoForAll DNS

  1. Jeff & Vicky:
    1. <Fill report here>

Go over status of SSL - FOSS4G2018 has asked

  1. Jeff: <Fill report here>
    1. https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2008
    2. https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2007

GitLab Status report

  1. <Fill report here>

Motions from last meeting

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/sac/2017-December/009088.html

Name vote
Regina +1
Sandro +1
Alex
Jeffrey +1
Markus +1

Budget

  1. <Fill report here>

Other tasks from last meeting

  1. TODO for Alex: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2062

Minutes

Attendance

TBD

FUll transcript

TBD

Details

TBD

Next Meeting

Proposed Time: UTC: Thursday, January 18th, 2018 at 8:00 pm