Difference between revisions of "Secretary"
(minor updates to the sec'y role)
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
Revision as of 09:46, 18 September 2013
Current OSGeo Secretary is Michael Gerlek
- File Delaware franchise tax and file annual report (one step) - here
- note: mpg never did this; presumably this has been handled by the Treasurer
- File British Columbia extra-provincial society annual report (filed by Pat at Oliver and Co. lawyers, Williams Lake, BC)
- note: mpg never did this; maybe it's a Daniel/Treasurer thing?
- Scribe minutes from board meetings
- when the secretary is absent, this can be done by any board member
- the scribe is also responsible for conducting the follow-up formal votes via email
Note all records are kept in the OSGeo DropBox folder.
- Maintain the charter membership spreadsheet
- Maintain list with full name, nationality, email address, etc
- Track last-voted dates (to monitor activity status), in cooperation with CROs
- Tag inactive Charter Members (and remove from list / subtract from elections total voters)
- Contributor agreements
- Maintaining electronic folder of contributor agreements
- Archive paper copies
- note: these currently live at mpg's house
- Update web page of contributor agreements