Revision as of 14:41, 14 November 2017 by Astrid Emde
- What sort of marketing material do we need?
- how much?
- who need an exhibition pack?
- all Local Chapters
- FOSS4G organizators
- how can we bring the material to the people?
- provide a wiki page with the workflow how to order material - what about updating Exhibition Pack?
- how can people ask for an exhibition pack?
- request via email at a defined address - f.e. email@example.com
- How much time in advance is needed?
- some weeks in advance
- Who can do the job?
- we have 25 local chapter (in 2018) around the world. We can send them OSGeo material for their events.
We can discriminate between
- material we provide once
- OSGeo roll-up - cost +-70 Euro
- OSGeo table cloth - cost
- OSGeo banner - cost
- TOTAL PRICE: ?? (estimation 150€)
- material you can order on demand
- +- 100 each
- OSGeo brochure -> ? per brochure
- OSGeo one-page-flyer -> +-200 flyer = 20€
- collection of sticker -> 200 sticker = 40€
- OSGeoLive PostCards - still enough avaiable
- TOTAL PRICE: ?? (estimation 120€)
- USB - +-8€ each
- how many do we prepare?
- how does the usb stick should look like?
- size, speed, usb 3?
- what should be on the stick?
- also iso
- also add files with OSGeo-Marketing-Material
- how do we prepare them? can an usb-provider prepare them reliable for us?
- budget from OSGeo: how much do we need in 2018?
- 25 = number of local chapter
- (25 * starter-package) + (25 * basic-package) + USB
- starter-package: 25*150€ = 3750€
- basic-package: 25+120€ = 3000€
+ usb: tbd