SAC Meeting 2018-08-02

From OSGeo
Jump to: navigation, search

Where and When

Agenda

Postgres Security

Trac security status - DONE?

Talk about hardware plans

  • Our new hardware has landed, OSUOSL has already been instructioned to install Ubuntu 18.04
  • Need to fill in Wiki page and get started doing something with it SAC_Service_Status#osgeo_7.
  • We need to flesh out the setup details and start setting it up Osgeo7.

Nextcloud,

  • Board's request for sync+share storage replacement of Dropbox
    • TODO: robe - I really want to speed this up before handing to board to test after I will send a note to OSGEO board. Note we'll eventually move this to OSGeo7 once OSGeo7 server is set up

Wiki LDAP integration

  • (how do we move forward) wrt to approaches what are we willing to put up with 165
    • TODO: Martin Spott and TemptorSent explore logistics of setting up a sandbox we can test.

OSGeo Website topics

- anything outstanding SAC needs to be involved in?

  • from last week:
    • TODO (sponsors): close the related issues with Jive.
      • Never saw Jive on the IRC
  • Gravatar is now used in following pages: members page, board page

Attendance

jef

jmckenna

robe2

strk

wildintellect


Transcript

http://irclogs.geoapt.com/osgeo-sac/%23osgeo-sac.2018-08-02.log


Next Meeting

Proposed Time: Thursday Aug 9th 2018 20 UTC

SAC main page