From OSGeo Wiki
- Provide some mechanism for feedback for the website. Perhaps a "feedback" link that suggests email to firstname.lastname@example.org?
- Flesh out the generic web site pages. New, about, contact, etc.
- Set up site structure to provide Compass-like navigation
- Develop Content
- Work on web site overall style. (waiting for decision on tech infrastructure)
- Organize translation volunteers. (need technical infrastructure for multilang support)
- Any exisiting or future OSGeo Membership Application webpage needs to include a "Member Responsibilities" section along with a mechanism(e.g. checkbox) to indicate explicit acceptance of those responsibilities. Existing "Members" should have to edit their membership to also indicate acceptance. This is so that if the " Membership Change and Revocation" issue as mentioned in the Proposed_Membership_Rules ever arises the Board knows that the Member did agree to 'the rules'.