PROPOSED AGENDA: June 3rd
Always feel free to recommend changes or additions ( or make additions yourself )
- 5.45pm: ONLINE LOBBY (https://meet.jit.si/OSGeoAlbertaChapterMonthlyMeetup)
- Phone: 647.243.6108 | MeetingID: 2203355915
- 6.00pm: Introductions
- 6.15pm: Any updates or proposals on projects
Please feel free to come forward with your projects, initiatives, or even questions.
- Randal Hale will present and discuss (blurb pending)
- Randal Hale is a well known QGIS evangelist and head of North River Geographic Systems working out of Tennessee. Randy will give a presentation on a notable implementation and will stick around to discuss his experience in the open source geospatial community and industry.
- Checkout the NRGS Blog
This event is open to all. Feel free to bring your topics, projects, or presentations.
Some suggestions from the chapter for presentations include:
- Show us your side hustle
- Bring us your problems ( stuff you're working on and issues )
- Teach something new ( OS Geo projects or other ).