Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 09:58, 29 October 2020 by ScottMcHale (Created page with "== PROPOSED AGENDA: November 4, 2020 == *5.45pm: ONLINE LOBBY (https://meet.jit.si/OSGeoAlbertaChapterMonthlyMeetup) ** Phone: '''647.243.6108''' | MeetingID: '''2203355915'...")
PROPOSED AGENDA: November 4, 2020
- 5.45pm: ONLINE LOBBY (https://meet.jit.si/OSGeoAlbertaChapterMonthlyMeetup)
- Phone: 647.243.6108 | MeetingID: 2203355915
- 6.00pm: Attendee Introductions
- Ashok Krishnamurthy will talk briefly with an update on his COVID19 research, his work with R and other opensource tech, and specifically geospatial issues he is finding or solving for his work.
This event is open to all. Feel free to bring your topics, projects, or presentations.
Some suggestions from the chapter for presentations include:
- Show us your side hustle
- Bring us your problems ( stuff you're working on and issues )
- teach something new ( OS Geo projects or other ).