Annual General Meeting 2011
Revision as of 05:40, 29 July 2011 by Jmckenna (initial draft)
Venue / Timing
- @FOSS4G2011, Friday September 16th, 4pm to 5pm, Grand Ballroom
- 1 hour long
- The Annual General Meeting for OSGeo includes brief presentations and open floor discussion for all OSGeo members, and visitors, to participate in. Attend to learn more about OSGeo highlights from the previous year, meet your Board of Directors and continue networking into the evening.
|20 min||State of OSGeo Reports|
|30 min||Board Panel / Open Q&A from floor|
State of OSGeo
- Current state, financial report, future direction/approach, membership report
- Goals for 2011, priorities, funding plans
Board Panel / Open Q&A from floor
This will be for some open discussion or questions for the OSGeo Board of Directors. There will be time for questions/discussion from the floor but time is going to be tight so discussion needs to be focused.
- Membership ideas and status
- Fundraising goals and methods
- Put your ideas here....