Annual General Meeting 2014
Venue / Timing
- To be determined. At end the of an afternoon session, during FOSS4G Portland
- 1 hour long (can go later if necessary)
The Annual General Meeting for OSGeo is open to everybody. The goal is to share details of the activities of the foundation, from committees and local chapters all around the world.
The AGM itself will be a succession of lightning talks (presentations limited to three or four minutes) given by you in your role as Local Chapter representative, Chair of a committee, representative of a software project, OSGeo director or administrator or whatever else makes up OSGeo. If you feel like you have to say something please add yourself to the list.
- Jeff McKenna - OSGeo overview
- Helena Mitasova - Geo for all initiative and ICA-OSGeo network
- add your name and topic
Open Q&A from OSGeo Members (and anybody interested)
- add your name and question