Annual Report Template
Revision as of 03:02, 4 August 2018 by Astrid Emde
Your Project Name
- link to your project at osgeo.org f.e. https://www.osgeo.org/projects/osgeolive/
- Contact name: Your_Name (Your role in your project)
- the top 5-10 key items that the project or PSC accomplished this period
Areas for Improvement
- any weaknesses in process, software, management, etc. that you plan to address or recognise need some help
How is your project health?
- Link to Metrics at OpenHub f.e https://www.openhub.net/p/OSGeo-Live (Metrics are linked it the OSGeoLive project https://live.osgeo.org/en/metrics.html)
- growing or stable developer team?
- growing or stable community?
- communication & meetings?
Opportunities to Help
- list areas that could use some help from members and readers of the report
- Do you need help from OSGeo? (budget request, expenditures)
Outlook for 2019
- this is the motivational part that is meant to inspire readers to keep their eyes open for great stuff in 2009 :)
include the notoc option in the wiki code and use the "Reports 2018" category (see source of template for example)