Difference between revisions of "Board-Europe-meeting-2017-12"

From OSGeo
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "== Agenda == === Current items === * ''roll call'' * ''appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary'' * Approve previous meeting minutes - N...")
 
(Current items)
 
Line 9: Line 9:
 
* Review action items from previous [[Board Meeting 2017-11-02|meeting]] None (First meeting)
 
* Review action items from previous [[Board Meeting 2017-11-02|meeting]] None (First meeting)
 
* status of the organisation
 
* status of the organisation
* action Item: work on a presence (name, logo)
+
* Setting up the infrastructure: action Item: work on a presence (name, logo)
 +
* Discuss the organisation of FOSS4G Europe (Format, organisation, help, ...)
 
* Discuss program for next year
 
* Discuss program for next year
 
* Plan a road map - Whois doing what (role)
 
* Plan a road map - Whois doing what (role)
 
* Plan a face2face meeting to set up the organisation (as part of the 2018 code sprint in Bonn?)
 
* Plan a face2face meeting to set up the organisation (as part of the 2018 code sprint in Bonn?)
 +
* closing - varia
  
 
=== Minutes ===
 
=== Minutes ===

Latest revision as of 07:49, 15 December 2017

Agenda

Current items

  • roll call
  • appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary
  • Approve previous meeting minutes - None (first meeting)
  • Review action items from previous meeting None (First meeting)
  • status of the organisation
  • Setting up the infrastructure: action Item: work on a presence (name, logo)
  • Discuss the organisation of FOSS4G Europe (Format, organisation, help, ...)
  • Discuss program for next year
  • Plan a road map - Whois doing what (role)
  • Plan a face2face meeting to set up the organisation (as part of the 2018 code sprint in Bonn?)
  • closing - varia

Minutes

Appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary

  • Attending:
  • Presiding:
  • Scribing:

Initial discussion:

Approve previous minutes

  • As this is the first meeting of the board, no meeting minutes have to be approved

Review action items from previous meeting

  • As this is the first meeting of the board, no previous action items to be reviewed

status of the organisation

action Item: work on a presence (name, logo)

Discuss program for next year

Plan a road map - Whois doing what (role)

Plan a face2face meeting to set up the organisation (as part of the 2018 code sprint in Bonn?)