Board Meeting 2006 02 17
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Notes for board meeting to occur on Friday 17, 2006.
Meeting will take place by phone/skype (backed by irc on #osgeo on irc.freenode.net).
Meeting date/time can be planned with http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
- Agreement on a legal framework for the official corporation, setting up the company, etc. Discuss key bylaw provisions and approve a draft of bylaws for public review.
- Designate a president and treasurer for the foundation (required by law, but can be members of the board)
- Designate Rich Steele Secretary and Legal Counsel for the foundation.
- Setting up a bank account.
- Discuss timing of establishing PSCs for projects, including initial software grant from Autodesk.
- Discussion of Project Incubation.
- Discussion of intellectual property issues (see IP Issues Discussion Document)
- OSGEO Trademark
- Outbound Licensing Policy
- In-bound licensing/contributions; form of contributor agreement for all OSGEO projects
- Insurance for board members.
- Review OSGEO Website Terms of Service
- Designate a "Web Site Committee" with a charter per Web Site Committee Motion.