Board Meeting 2009-11-05

From OSGeo
Revision as of 15:38, 25 October 2009 by Aaime (Talk | contribs) (Action Summary)

Jump to: navigation, search


This board meeting is scheduled for the 5th of November 2009 at 15:00 UTC at 15:00 UTC, on IRC (#osgeo).

TODO: Arnulf to make motion to change voting protocols via email list. What exactly was this all about?

Agenda

Minutes

IRC Logs Here - starting at 07h00

Attendees

  • Directors:
    • ...
  • Staff: Tyler Mitchell (Executive Director, Secretary)

Action Summary

  • TODO:
  • GeoServer incubation status?

Discussion Points and Decisions