Board Meeting 2009-12-03

From OSGeo
Revision as of 07:29, 3 December 2009 by Hobu (Talk | contribs) (Agenda)

Jump to: navigation, search


This board meeting is scheduled for the 3rd of December 2009 at 15:00 UTC at 15:00 UTC, on IRC (#osgeo).

Agenda

  • Appoint meeting secretary
  • Approve minutes for Board Meeting 2009-11-05
  • Find out what this refers to: TODO: Arnulf to make motion to change voting protocols via email list.
  • FOSS4G 2010 contract has been signed. Now waiting for budget, some discussion.
  • Should OSGeo become a member of or associated friend organisation (as with OGCMoU) with EUROGI?
  • Update from Tyler
  • New regular topics:
    • Update from each director
    • Committee reports (Arnulf will explain)
  • EU waffles on interoperability. FFII has answered: http://bit.ly/7jOWho (German). OSGeo should support this. How to go about?
  • Authorize up to $22k for hardware purchase for SAC to migrate off of Peer1 and onto OSL [1]
  • add your points

Minutes

IRC Logs Here - starting at 07h00

Attendees

  • Directors:
    • Ari Jolma
    • ...
  • Staff: Tyler Mitchell (Executive Director, Secretary)

Action Summary

  • TODO:

Discussion Points and Decisions