Board Meeting 2011-08-04

From OSGeo
Revision as of 09:04, 4 August 2011 by Warmerda (Talk | contribs) (Agenda)

Jump to: navigation, search


This board meeting is scheduled for the 4th of August 2011 at 17:00 UTC on IRC and follow up voting on Skype.

Agenda

  • Review past minutes: Board Meeting 2011-07-07
  • Review action summary from last meeting
    1. ACTION Frank or Chris to make formal motion amending project sponsorship levels to include Bronze and/or open level options
    2. ACTION Jeff tell us more about the membership app he uses with another nonprofit
    3. ACTION Tyler draft proposal for outlining media sponsor program for board discussion
    4. ACTION Tyler, Daniel looking for venue to meet for F2F meeting. (Update: GeoIQ offered office space, see list)
  • FOSS4G 2011 update (Jeff)
    • AGM timing/location
  • Motion(Frank): I move to update the project sponsorship program like this to make it clear that projects may define their own project sponsorship levels.
  • New MoU's underway (Tyler)
    • SIGTE - draft doc - Geographic Information Systems and Remote Sensing Centre - Universitat de Girona - working with Lluis Vicens
    • ICA - draft doc- International Cartographic Association - working with Suchith Anand & ICA President Professor Georg Gartner
  • Media Sponsorship - very draft outline of idea (Tyler)
  • please add your agenda item

Minutes

Action Summary

  1. ACTION ...

Details

  • ...