Board Meeting 2011-09-01

From OSGeo
Revision as of 20:43, 1 September 2011 by Warmerda (Talk | contribs) (Reverted edits by Warmerda (talk) to last revision by Tmitchell)

Jump to: navigation, search


This board meeting is scheduled for the 1st of September 2011 at 17:00 UTC on IRC and follow up voting on Skype.


Agenda

  • Review past minutes: Board Meeting 2011-08-04
  • Welcome new directors, thank resigning directors
  • Review action summary from last meeting
    • ACTION: Tyler update media sponsorship program and circulate to board and marketing com for further discussion
      • Deferred to after FOSS4G
    • ACTION: Motion to adopt Membership Application management and task somebody to do it, discuss funding.
      • Tyler interested in working alongside someone else.
    • ACTION: Continue MOU development, pass SIGTE agreement past Edu committee, other ICA directly to board.
    • ACTION: Arnulf started new page with ideas how to move Forward
  • APPROVE MOU with ICA and SIGTE (Tyler)
  • FOSS4G 2011 update (Jeff)
    • AGM prep (was Chris - someone else now?)
      • Desired format, topics, speakers?
    • Board meeting prep (all)
  • Media Sponsorship - very draft outline of idea (Tyler)
  • Talk about the idea to backup Code Sprint funding (see mpg's mails).
  • Approve motion for MapFish to graduate from Incubation with Eric Lemoine as PSC Chair / VP MapFish at the recommendation of the Incubation committee (see IncCom Motion and vote).
  • Set next meeting time/date/place
  • please add your agenda item

Minutes

Action Summary

...

Detailed Minutes

...