Board Meeting 2012-04-19
Revision as of 05:34, 26 March 2012 by Arnulf Christl (created new board meeting page)
This board meeting is scheduled for the 12th of April 2012 at 17:00 UTC on IRC and follow up voting on Skype or by email.
- Review past minutes: Board Meeting 2012-03-22
- Appoint secretary
- Action items from last meeting
- mpg to do inventory of committees and local chapters (carried over from previous meeting)
- Daniel to resolve 'c3 vs. 'c6 issue
- Jo to start investigating the ELOgeo importation process
- Daniel to decide what to do about QuickBooks issue
- mpg to get a plan for DC F2F meeting
- Done? Ask the Charter Members if we should hold an early election for the empty director position (not a formal vote, just getting input).
- kick-starting the Marketing discussion / will continue via email
- update from Frank on Beijing FOSS4G conference
- please add items
- detailed conversation log: http://logs.qgis.org/osgeo/%23osgeo.2012-04-12.log