Board Meeting 2012-05-10
This board meeting is scheduled for the 10th of May 2012 at 17:00 UTC on IRC and follow up voting on Skype or by email.
- Review past minutes: Board Meeting 2012-04-19
- Appoint secretary
- Action items from last meeting
- Peter Batty and Jo Cook to work on getting FOSS4G 2011 material online
- Arnulf to start thread on policy for FOSS4G 2012 on board list (done).
- Arnulf to carry over items that were not addressed during the meeting.
- Preparation for elections in July (see also board list email)
- mpg to do inventory of committees and local chapters (carried over from previous meeting again)
- Clean out and update Charter Membership (carried over from previous meeting again)
- Daniel to resolve 'c3 vs. 'c6 issue
- Jo report from the ELOgeo importation process
- Daniel to decide what to do about QuickBooks issue
- Short report from the Marketing committee resurrection efforts(Arnulf)
- update on Beijing FOSS4G conference discussion (limited to 7 minutes discussion time)
- Is there in principle agreement to development of an OSGeo Ambassador role, in line with proposal from Cameron Shorter, and for the coordination of this role to be managed by the Marketing Committee. (With board approval, Cameron will convert this email into a wiki, then ask Marketing Committee and Board to approve).
- OSGeo Ambassador at Eclipse WG meeting? Summary of Eclipse discussions?
- Confirm next meeting time and date Board Meeting 2012-06-07
- please add items
- detailed conversation log: http://logs.qgis.org/osgeo/%23osgeo.2012-05-10.log