Board Meeting 2012-08-09

From OSGeo
Revision as of 10:12, 26 July 2012 by Warmerda (Talk | contribs) (Agenda)

Jump to: navigation, search


This board meeting is scheduled for the 9th of August 2012 at 17:00 UTC on IRC and follow up voting on Skype or by email.


Agenda

  • Review past minutes: Board Meeting 2012-07-12
  • Appoint secretary
  • Action items from last and previous meetings
    1. Ongoing: Arnulf to set up, schedule and run 2012 elections
    2. Peter Batty and Jo Cook to work on getting FOSS4G 2011 material online - discussions under way, need to get some (small) volunteer effort to pull things together
    3. mpg to do inventory of committees and local chapters (carried over from previous meeting)
      • Clean out and update Charter Membership (carried over from previous meeting again)
    4. Daniel to resolve 'c3 vs. 'c6 issue
    5. Jo report from the ELOgeo importation process
    6. Daniel to decide what to do about QuickBooks issue
  • Beijing FOSS4G conference actions:
  • Funding request for the QGIS Developer Meeting in October 2012 (1,000€, see http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2012-June/009701.html)
  • Funding request for the First Latin American Conference of Free and Open Source GIS in October 2012. Mauricio Miranda presents the initiative
  • Quick finances update - invoices sent to sponsors
  • Continue dialog on how to associate with Eclipse (see board list mail from Jo)
  • PDX-OSGeo local chapter formal recognition, some notes on what has been done
  • Finalize confirmation of board voting procedure - left over from a couple years ago - Frank to summarize.
  • please add items
  • Confirm next meeting time and date Board Meeting 2012-xx-xx

Minutes

Assigned Tasks

  1. ...

Motions

  1. ...

Notes

  • ...