Board Meeting 2013-04-11

From OSGeo
Revision as of 19:24, 11 April 2013 by Mpg (talk | contribs) (→‎Minutes)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This board meeting is scheduled for the 11th of April 2013 at 20.00 UTC on IRC and follow up voting on Skype or by email.


Agenda

Minutes

  • Attending: Jeff, Mark, Carmeron, Anne, Michael, Jachym, Daniel, Frank
  • Presiding: Jeff
  • Scribing: mpg

Assigned Tasks

  • Daniel to post note to discuss list announcing budget ratification, terms
  • Anne to champion the code sprint guidelines
  • all to get chapters, projects, etc, to contribute to 2012 annual report
  • someone (Paul maybe?) to continue how-much-returned-from-FOSS4G discussion on mailing list
  • Michael to post minutes
  • Jeff to send summary to discuss list

Motions

  • Approval of minutes from last meeting: 1/anne, 2/Daniel, all +1
  • Approval of request from Incubator committee to approve pycsw entering incubation process: 1/Daniel, 2/mpg, all +1

Full, raw minutes notes

  • [1:01] call to order
    • Jeff, Mark, Carmeron, Ann, mpg, Jachym, Daniel, Frank (arrived 1:11)
  • [1:14] motion/approve request from Incubator committee to approve pycsw entering incubation process
    • jeff as mentor
    • 1/daniel, 2/mpg, all +1
  • [1:18] 2014 FOSS4G
    • update by Peter in email
    • Paul leading RFP process
    • discussion about if $20K is the right number for the OSGeo return
    • discussion moving to mailing list
  • [1:47] revise codesprint guidelines
    • general agreement on need to have an open budget
    • discussion of handling GSoC monies
    • aghisla to champion the code sprint guidelines
  • adjourn
    • next meeting on May 9th, same time slot
    • mpg to post minutes, jeff to send summary to discuss list