Board Meeting 2015-03-05
This board meeting is scheduled for the 5th of March 2015 at 15.00 UTC through IRC and follow up voting by email.
Items in italic are recurring at each meeting.
Move items from past meetings, or add new items, at will. Note that the discussion is limited to 1 hour.
- roll call
- appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary
- Review and approve past minutes: Board Meeting 2015-02-05
- brief treasurer report' - release openlayers funds"
- FOSS4G 2015 Seoul update
- FOSS4G 2016 update
- The istSOS application into incubation has been reviewed and accepted by the incubation committee (with Arnulf as mentor). Requesting board approval.
- standards: The software license used by the OGC has been identified as an issue in the distribution of the pycsw project as an open source project. Request the OGC board contact the OGC on this matter as it hinders open source adoption.
- The pycsw project has completed its graduation requirements. Request board acknowledge pycsw as a new osgeo project with Angelos Tzotsos as project officer.
- Add items here: (estimate 45 minutes of time)
- Select next meeting date/time
Items from past meetings
- Developing a Diversity statement for the Foundation
- Beginning plans for a 2015 budget (similar to OSGeo Budget 2014)
- Dealing with SAC/systems issues (Outstanding SAC Issues 2014)
- Updating/Recording accurate foundation officers
- Website committee chair not active (according to the chair)
- Geodata committee not actively used (according to the chair)
- Marketing committee without a chair
- Updating/Recording accurate local chapters
- Agree on 5-level project evaluation as proposed by Cameron 
- OSGeo is now a registered 'organization' with OGC, and goal is to have all OSGeo "products"/projects listed there. (initial discussion on Projects list)
- [UNASSIGNED] task description
Motions (to be confirmed by email)
|approve past meeting's minutes||X||X||X||X||Yes/No|
Full, raw minutes notes
- 15:00 Meeting starts
- 16:00 Next meeting time: date + time link to wiki page