Difference between revisions of "Board Meeting 2016-8-04"

From OSGeo
Jump to: navigation, search
(Motions)
Line 49: Line 49:
 
!Notes
 
!Notes
 
|-
 
|-
|MOT1:Approve prior meeting minutes from July 2016
+
|MOT1: Approve prior meeting minutes from July 2016
 
|Dirk, Vasile, Jody, Helena, Sanghee, Michael
 
|Dirk, Vasile, Jody, Helena, Sanghee, Michael
 
|Anita
 
|Anita
Line 58: Line 58:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
|MOT1:Approve prior meeting minutes from July 2016
+
|MOT2: Engage GEO in partnership discussions and appoint Dirk as contact person
|Dirk, Vasile, Jody, Helena, Sanghee, Michael
+
|Maxi, Dirk, Vasile, Jody, Helena, Sanghee, Michael, Anita
|Anita
+
|
 +
|
 +
|
 +
|Yes
 +
|
 +
|-
 +
|-
 +
|MOT3: Fund FOSS4G 2016 Code Sprint for 7500 EUR
 +
|Anita, Helena, Jody, Dirk, Michael, Vasile
 +
|Maxi
 +
|
 +
|
 +
|Yes
 +
|
 +
|-
 +
|-
 +
|MOT4: Next board meeting in Bonn, Germay
 +
|Jody, Dirk, Anita, Helena, Michael, Sanghee, Maxi, Vasile
 +
|Maxi
 
|
 
|
 
|
 
|
Line 70: Line 88:
 
'''Tabled for email discussion'''
 
'''Tabled for email discussion'''
  
*  
+
* Invitation from UN to the chairs of UN committee to workshop in Seoul
 +
* Expression of interest of forming a European Chapter
  
 
'''Action Items'''
 
'''Action Items'''
  
*  
+
* Vasile : Asking Jorge Sanz to be CRO for the upcoming Board election
  
 
=== Full, raw minutes notes ===
 
=== Full, raw minutes notes ===

Revision as of 19:42, 10 August 2016

This board meeting is scheduled for the 4th of August 2016 at 14.00 UTC through IRC and follow up voting by email.

Agenda

Current items

Agenda:

  • roll call
  • appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary
  • Approve last meeting minutes
  • OSGeo as a GEO Participating Organization (PO)
  • invitation from UN to the chairs of UNcommittee to workshop in Seoul
  • Request for funding FOSS4G 2016 Code Sprint (7,500 EUR) https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint
  • Report on MoUs: ISPRS renewed in Prague; signing with AGILE needs to be arranged; hardcopies handled by secretary
  • F2F meeting date at FOSS4G Bonn
  • expression of interest forming a European Chapter
  • OSGeo AGM at Bonn
  • acknowledge new charter members
  • legal council update

Items from previous meeting:

  • F2F meeting date at FOSS4G Bonn
  • Official expression of interest forming a European Chapter
  • OSGeo AGM at Bonn
  • request for sponshorship FOSS4G.BE from OSGeo.be

Minutes

  • Attending: Sanghee, Vasile, Helena, Michael, Dirk, Maxi, Jody, Anita
  • Presiding: Jody
  • Scribing: Sanghee
  • Actions
    • pending

Motions

Motions here are to be confirmed by email for public record.

See email thread on the Board list.

Motion +1 0 -1 Abstain Passed Notes
MOT1: Approve prior meeting minutes from July 2016 Dirk, Vasile, Jody, Helena, Sanghee, Michael Anita Yes
MOT2: Engage GEO in partnership discussions and appoint Dirk as contact person Maxi, Dirk, Vasile, Jody, Helena, Sanghee, Michael, Anita Yes
MOT3: Fund FOSS4G 2016 Code Sprint for 7500 EUR Anita, Helena, Jody, Dirk, Michael, Vasile Maxi Yes
MOT4: Next board meeting in Bonn, Germay Jody, Dirk, Anita, Helena, Michael, Sanghee, Maxi, Vasile Maxi Yes

Tabled for email discussion

  • Invitation from UN to the chairs of UN committee to workshop in Seoul
  • Expression of interest of forming a European Chapter

Action Items

  • Vasile : Asking Jorge Sanz to be CRO for the upcoming Board election

Full, raw minutes notes