Board Meeting 2017-02-02
Revision as of 08:41, 10 February 2017 by Vasile
This board meeting is scheduled for the 2nd of February 2017 at  through IRC and follow up voting on Loomio.
- roll call
- appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary
- Approve last meeting minutes
- OSGeo-GSOC request 500 USD for anniversary materials (see email discussion)
- Daytona code sprint funding request for $3000 USD (see wiki page and budget) for Feb 7 to 10
- GeoServer code sprint funding request for $3000 USD (see wiki, budget and blog) for a week in March
- Add agenda items
- Attending: Anita, Angelos, Sanghee, Helena, Vasile, Mike
- Presiding: Angelos
- Scribing: Vasile
- Approval of previous board meeting minutes on 2017-01-15
- Approval of the OSGeo-GSOC request 500 USD for anniversary materials.
- Approval of the Daytona code sprint funding request for $3000 USD.
- Discussion about the amount of money available in Europe for the code sprint.
- Approval of the GeoServer code sprint funding request for $3000 USD.
- Next Board Meeting was scheduled for 2017-03-02 14:00UTC
|MOT1: Approve Board Meeting minutes (2017-01-05)||Anita, Angelos, Vasile, Sanghee||Helena, Mike||https://www.loomio.org/d/e4qYbAnB/approve-board-meeting-minutes-2017-01-05- Passed||https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2017-01-15|
|MOT2: Approve OSGeo-GSOC request 500 USD for anniversary materials||Anita, Angelos, Vasile, Sanghee, Helena, Mike||https://www.loomio.org/d/XUoVGHxM/osgeo-gsoc-request-500-usd-for-anniversary-materials Passed|
|MOT3: Approve Daytona code sprint funding request for $3000 USD||Anita, Angelos, Vasile, Sanghee, Helena, Mike||https://www.loomio.org/d/NtLIM9Py/daytona-code-sprint-funding-request-for-3000-usd Passed|
|MOT4: Approve GeoServer code sprint funding request for $3000 USD||Sanghee, Maria, Angelos, Anita, Vasile, Jody||https://www.loomio.org/d/ZwUORFfm/geoserver-code-sprint-funding-request-for-3000-usd|
|MOT5: Next board meeting 3rd Mar 2017||Anita, Maria, Sanghee, Vasile, Angelos, Jody||https://www.loomio.org/d/bR1QqDsH/march-2017-board-meeting|