Difference between revisions of "Board Meeting 2018-02-01"

From OSGeo
Jump to: navigation, search
(Current items)
Line 16: Line 16:
 
* Review action items from previous [[Board Meeting 2017-12-07|meeting]]
 
* Review action items from previous [[Board Meeting 2017-12-07|meeting]]
 
* Confirm/update process for projects to get signing certificate(s) through SAC (GRASS needs one for MacOSX), see 2015 [https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2015-October/008514.html motion]
 
* Confirm/update process for projects to get signing certificate(s) through SAC (GRASS needs one for MacOSX), see 2015 [https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2015-October/008514.html motion]
* Project reviews
+
* Project reviews (gvSIG)
 
* Discuss alternative to dropbox
 
* Discuss alternative to dropbox
 
* Relationship with AGU & possible MoU ([https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2017-November/010871.html thread])
 
* Relationship with AGU & possible MoU ([https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2017-November/010871.html thread])

Revision as of 02:42, 1 February 2018

This board meeting is scheduled for 1 Feb 2018 (first Thursday of each month) at [1] through IRC and follow up voting on Loomio.

Agenda

Current items

  • roll call
  • appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary
  • Approve previous meeting minutes
  • Approve previous F2V meeting minutes
  • Approve previous F2V meeting minutes
  • Discussion of meetings schedule (frequency). Currently we meet on the first Thursday of the month, additional breakout face-to-video or face-to-face meetings as required.
  • FOSS4G vision by Board (video streaming, etc)
  • (done) Renew mandate for GSoC 2018 admin team (thread).
  • Review/revise sponsors program for 2018
  • Review action items from previous meeting
  • Confirm/update process for projects to get signing certificate(s) through SAC (GRASS needs one for MacOSX), see 2015 motion
  • Project reviews (gvSIG)
  • Discuss alternative to dropbox
  • Relationship with AGU & possible MoU (thread)
  • Discuss possibility of a Charter Members meeting, as part of the OSGeo Code Sprint in March (thread)
  • Coordination and planning Face to Face Meeting Bonn 2018
  • Update on Video Committee
  • ...

Minutes

Appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary

  • Attending:
  • Presiding:
  • Scribing:

Actions

  • tbd

Motions

MOT1: Approve board meeting minutes 2017-12-07.

IRC Log