Board Meeting 2018-03-01
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This board meeting is scheduled for the 1st of March 2018 at 15.00 UTC through IRC and follow up voting by email.
Items in italic are recurring at each meeting.
Note that the meeting is limited to 1 hour.
- roll call
- appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary
- Review and approve past minutes: Board Meeting 2018-02-01
- Update on MOU AGU progress
- Update on FOSS4G 2019 planning (plan to go back to monthly reports to the Board)
- Update on MOU TIB progress
- Report on Google Code-in 2017/2018
- Partnering with Open AR-Cloud (mail from info@...)
- Inclusiveness guidelines for conferences
- Update on UN OpenGIS Initiative
- add your items here..
Items from past meetings
Last meeting 2018-02-01
- ACTION: Approve meeting minutes and vote on loomio [DONE]
- ACTION Astrid please create a motion on loomio: Change monthly IRC meeting timeslot: April -> October 14:00 UTC, November -> March 15:00 UTC ?
- [ACTION] Jeff and Astrid will work on a MOU, MOU will be signified during OSGeo Code Sprint in Bonn
- [ACTION] UN Committee Maria B voluteers
- [ACTION] FOSS4G - no sponsorship packages avaialble on the website
- [ACTION] Conference Committee - for travel grant program
- [ACTION] Jody will communicate via email, plan is to encourage committees
- [Action] Astrid to create a wiki page describing "charter member meeting" and review with board. Compose an invitation email to send to charter members and review with board before sending out. [DONE]
- [Action] See GvSIG
- Discuss alternative to dropbox via email
- [ACTION] GEOS ask temporary sysadmin (Martin Spott) to figure out why services are so slow
- [ACTION] Relationship AGU: Jeff will send the MoU for review to the board
- Apply for Budget for Member meeting: no budget yet [ACTION] Astrid will write a mail to discuss the budget