Board Meeting 2018-07-05
Items in italic are recurring at each meeting.
Note that the meeting is limited to 1 hour.
- roll call
- appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary
- Review and approve past minutes
- Find date for F2F video meeting
- OSGeo at OGRS 2018 request for funding  
- GeoForAll DNS transfer -- Jason gave me control of the domain (Regina, email@example.com), will cost 10 pounds to transfer to OSGeo Pair. What's the policy on that. Do I pay with my Credit card?
- Request for approval of Thailand Chapter 
- OSGeo Project reviews
- FOSS4G Europe
- We considered donating more (beyond sponsorship for booth) but failed to attract sufficient response on loomio
- Sponsoring request for FOSS4G 2018 Community Sprint - Talk:FOSS4G_2018_Community_Sprint
- overview on the tasks https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeo/todo/issues/15
- prepare AGM https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeo/todo/issues/16
- Discuss about statement on community behavior guidelines
- 2018 OSGeo elections
Last meeting 2018-06-06
- Presiding: Astrid
- Scribing: Angelos
OSGeo Project reviews
- GeoNetwork review postponed to next meeting.
- FDO did not reply
- PostGIS represented by Regina Obe:
PostGIS is planning a code sprint in late September and will use our $2000 budget for that. https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/PostGISCodeSprint2018. Discussion about PostGIS attending the main OSGeo Code Sprint in 2019. PostGIS PSC does not have meetings, they are always in constant communication via IRC or PostGIS development so never really had a need for a meeting. PostGIS project seems healthy and functioning properly.
- OpenLayers could not attend the meeting but they provided the report as slides in the slideshow from 2017 AGM.