Board Meeting 2019-04-29
Revision as of 22:33, 23 April 2019 by Jive (Created page with "This board meeting is '''scheduled for the 29th of April 2019''' at [https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=4&day=29&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1...")
Items in italic are recurring at each meeting.
- roll call
- appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary
- Review and approve past minutes
- Code of conduct committee request to adopt "live" code of conduct document so we do not need to maintain our own.
- Code of conduct committee requests assistance in response to a code of conduct violation
- Concerns the behaviour of a student attending a foss4g event, student evicted from event and institution contacted by was of his supervisor. Supervisor was dismissive of incident, our concerns, and our president resulting in this request for assistance.
- Draft response letter is proposed addressed to academic institution. Available in shared NextCloud folder to be signed by the board of directors.
- Incubation update: PROJ has applied to join the incubation program
- Breakout: FOSS4G meeting planning and travel arrangements