Difference between revisions of "Board Meeting 2019-06-24"

From OSGeo
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 14: Line 14:
 
** [[Board_Meeting_2019-05-27]]
 
** [[Board_Meeting_2019-05-27]]
 
* Review outstanding action items
 
* Review outstanding action items
 +
** [https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeo/todo/issues/28 welcome new community projects]
 +
** projects being returned to community program
 +
* Community project update
 +
** pygeoapi has joined the program, announcement pending improved [http://osgeo.org/projects/pygeoapi/ project page] :)
 
* Planning F2F Meeting
 
* Planning F2F Meeting
 
* Additional topics are welcome, meeting is open and you are encouraged to attend
 
* Additional topics are welcome, meeting is open and you are encouraged to attend

Revision as of 10:07, 21 June 2019

This board meeting is scheduled 24 June 2019 at 16:00 - 17:00 UTC, a record of motions is preserved on loomio and actions on osgeo todo issue tracker.

Agenda

Current items

Items in italic are recurring at each meeting.

Agenda:

  • roll call
  • appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary
  • Review and approve past minutes
  • Review outstanding action items
  • Community project update
    • pygeoapi has joined the program, announcement pending improved project page :)
  • Planning F2F Meeting
  • Additional topics are welcome, meeting is open and you are encouraged to attend

Minutes

  • Presiding:

Review and approve past minutes

Minutes recorded here Board_Meeting_2019-05-27

Review of outstanding action items

IRC Log