Board Meeting 2019-07-29
Items in italic are recurring at each meeting.
- roll call
- appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary
- Review and approve past minutes
- Review outstanding action items
- From SAC - Regina Obe's contract was not yet signed
- Planning F2F Meeting
- Please review/edit agenda and be ready to discuss
- AGM Planning - looks like AGM is part of an 1.5 hour block on Friday
- Please review/edit AGM Slides and be ready to discuss
- OSGeo board is responsible for formal part (treasurer, secretary, president) - mostly health/happiness content
- contact all projects
- contact all committees
- Planing Sponsor/Partner networking - breakfast meeting?
- Discuss whether to support the PublicCode campaign by FSFE
- Marketing committee update
- Status OSGeo Booth FOSS4G
- Local Chapter inquries
- FOSS4G Oceania request, we should just take the code sprint request as an event request (more than enough information has been provided)
- Additional topics are welcome, meeting is open and you are encouraged to attend
- Presiding: Jody
- Scribing: Victoria
Review and approve past minutes
Minutes recorded here []
MOT0: Approve minutes from previous meeting (https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2019-06-24)
- Jody +1 (initiated)
- Angelos +1 (seconded)
- Helena +0
- Michael +1
- Victoria +1
Status: Passed during meeting.
Review of outstanding action items
Contract that need to be signed
Board acknowledged the great work done by Regina Obe in SAC. As vice-president, Helena signed Regina Obe's contract. The contract was saved on NextCloud.
Code of Conduct
The following pages was updated based on previous discussions:
The board is encouraged to review the text before the next board meeting.
To be reviewed at the F2F meeting in August.
Ticket #11 2018 OSGeo Project Status reviews (https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeo/todo/issues/11) was closed as it was specific for 2018.
Angelos will create a new ticket for 2019 updates.