Board Meeting 2019-07-29

From OSGeo
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This board meeting is scheduled 29 July 2019 at 16:00 - 17:00 UTC, a record of motions is preserved on loomio and actions on osgeo todo issue tracker.


Current items

Items in italic are recurring at each meeting.


  • roll call
  • appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary
  • Review and approve past minutes
  • Review outstanding action items
    • From SAC - Regina Obe's contract was not yet signed
  • Planning F2F Meeting
    • Please review/edit agenda and be ready to discuss
  • AGM Planning - looks like AGM is part of an 1.5 hour block on Friday
    • Please review/edit AGM Slides and be ready to discuss
    • OSGeo board is responsible for formal part (treasurer, secretary, president) - mostly health/happiness content
    • contact all projects
    • contact all committees
  • Planing Sponsor/Partner networking - breakfast meeting?
  • Discuss whether to support the PublicCode campaign by FSFE
  • Marketing committee update
  • Local Chapter inquries
  • FOSS4G Oceania request, we should just take the code sprint request as an event request (more than enough information has been provided)
  • Additional topics are welcome, meeting is open and you are encouraged to attend


  • Presiding: Jody
  • Scribing: Victoria


  • Angelos
  • Helena
  • Jody
  • Michael
  • Victoria

Review and approve past minutes

Minutes recorded here [[1]]

MOT0: Approve minutes from previous meeting (

  • Jody +1 (initiated)
  • Angelos +1 (seconded)
  • Helena +0
  • Michael +1
  • Victoria +1

Motion on Loomio:

Status: Passed during meeting.

Review of outstanding action items

Contract that need to be signed

Board acknowledged the great work done by Regina Obe in SAC. As vice-president, Helena signed Regina Obe's contract. The contract was saved on NextCloud.

Code of Conduct

The following pages was updated based on previous discussions:

The board is encouraged to review the text before the next board meeting.

Project updates

To be reviewed at the F2F meeting in August.

Ticket #11 2018 OSGeo Project Status reviews ( was closed as it was specific for 2018.

Angelos will create a new ticket for 2019 updates.