Board Meeting 2019-08-24
Planning for Face to Face board meeting, see prior example.
The following timetable is split into two hour sections, used to keep scope of meeting in check and organize any invited guests.
- 9:00 Doors Open / Coffee
- 10:00 AGM work party / foundation status / local chapter status
- 12:00 Meeting Start / Director Updates / Lunch
- 14:00 TBD
- 16:00 TBD
- 18:00 TBD
- 20:00 Meeting Close
- 8:30 Doors Open / Coffee
- 9:00 Meeting Start / board wiki work party
- 11:00 TBD
- 13:00 CRO election feedback and recommendations --> Election process revamp
- 15:00 Election process revamp
- 17:00 Meeting Close
- Jody Garnett - travel confirmed
See board travel budget for status.
- . AGM breakout session
- . Meeting start
- Updated AGM slides
- Review and approve revised election procedure based on chief-returning officer feedback and email / wiki feedback. Deliverable is an approved document to share with our membership.