Difference between revisions of "Board Meeting 2020-06-29"

From OSGeo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(No difference)

Latest revision as of 04:55, 5 July 2020

This board meeting is scheduled Monday 29 June 2020 at 16:00 UTC through IRC, a record of motions is preserved on loomio and actions on osgeo todo issue tracker.

Agenda

Current items

  1. roll call
    • appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary
  2. Review and approve past minutes
  3. ISO TC211 liaison update
  4. OGC memberships
  5. Feedback from FOSS4GUK 2020
  6. Feedback from FOSS4G Calgary 2020 LOC [1]
  7. Update on GitHub sponsors and Open Collective (e-mail from Alyssa Wright)
  8. Request for partnership from ajesh.org
  9. Offer from Microsoft for Licenses and Resources
  10. AGM
  11. Call for sponsorship

Minutes

  • Presiding: Angelos
  • Scribing: Astrid
  • Attending: Mike, Vicky, Angelos, Codrina, Victoria, Helena, Astrid, Tom
  • Guests: Regine Obe


Review and approve past minutes

ISO TC211 liaison update

OGC memberships

Feedback from FOSS4GUK 2020

  • it was a great event

Feedback from FOSS4G Calgary 2020 LOC

  • [2]
  • ACTION: Angelos to setup a doodle poll for f2f meeting and reach out to CC

Update on GitHub sponsors and Open Collective (e-mail from Alyssa Wright)

  • ACTION: Angelos to reply to Alyssa about current status (Done)

Request for partnership from ajesh.org

  • We should wait for a reply about moving the request on the public mailing list before taking any action.

Offer from Microsoft for Licenses and Resources

  • Microsoft reached out to us, asking if we want support through licenses (Office 365 etc)
  • Angelos answered already. No need for licenses but open source contributions or sponsorship
  • Regine Obe mentioned that a couple of windows licenses for buildbots might be nice or an Azure instance for building
  • ACTION Angelos will create a list where Windows licenses are needed and reaches out to Microsoft

Call for sponsorship

  • Mail was send out by Tom Kralidis and Jody Garnet
  • Also will go to announce list
  • ACTION Astrid will send the mail to osgeo sponsors and former FOSS4G sponsors

AGM

Actions

IRC Log