Board Meeting 2020-12-28

From OSGeo
Revision as of 09:26, 28 December 2020 by Till Adams (talk | contribs) (→‎Minutes)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This board meeting is scheduled Monday 28 December 2020 at 16:00 UTC through Jitsi, a record of motions is preserved on loomio and actions on osgeo todo issue tracker.

Agenda

Current items

  1. roll call
    • appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary
    • Meeting Chair: Till
    • Scribe: Till /
  2. Review and approve past minutes
  3. Welcome new Board members [1]
  4. MobilityDB has applied to join the osgeo community project program. Incubation community reviewed/accepted application on Dec 7th [2].
  5. HOTOSM Board 2 Board meeting planning [3]
  6. OSGeo Educational Challenge - see email for details
  7. 2021 Budget planning [4]
  8. Community Survey:
    1. Please help to find questions
    2. https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeo/todo/issues/101
  9. OffboardingChecklist
    1. idea to create an https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_of_Directors/OffboardingChecklist
  10. Review action items
  11. please add items

Minutes

  • Presiding: Till
  • Scribing: Till/Angelos
  • Attending: Michele, Codrina, Astrid, Angelos, Tom, Helena, Vicky, Till

1.) Welcome Michele Welcome Round to Michele Go through Onboarding list with Michele and organize all the access


2.) Roll Call Michele, Codrina, Astrid, Angelos, Tom, Helena, Vicky, Till, 8 out of 9, so we have quorum.


3.) Onboarding of Michele done (s.a.)


4.) Approve MobilityDB MobilityDB has applied to join the osgeo community project program. Incubation community reviewed/accepted application on Dec 7th [2].

Already accepted by incubation comittee MOT: Accept MobilityDB -> Angelos to put a motion on loomio


5.) HOTOSM Board 2 Board meeting planning

Miriam sent a n email on Conf-List and want to connect with OSGeo First have a meeting and introduce OSGeo and hear, what HOTOSM does. Then perhaps have a MOU with HOTOSM

We decided, that Codrina will be the point of contact to HOTOSM.

Task: Propose dates for a first meeting with HOTOSM TODO: Codrina to schedule a meeting


6.) OSGeo Educational Challenge - see email for details The organizers ask for money for the challenge, postproned to the general budget planning (see 7.))


7.) 2021 Budget planning Angelos added a link to the 2021 spread sheet as draft (based on the 2020 sheet).

We need a date for this meeting (e.g. 2hrs): 18th of January 16hrs-19hrs UTC TODO Angelos: Draft email to the community and ask for the budget of projects/communities and send ot to the board for approvement TODO: Michael to update the spredsheet with the actual numbers.


8.) Community Survey Astrid asks for collaboration on the survey. Planned for February/March. Board agrees to go ahead with that.

Actions


IRC Log