Deegree Incubation Status
Revision as of 07:43, 5 May 2008 by Warmerda (preliminary version)
- Has the project been approved for incubation by the OSGeo board?
- Yes, approved on May 2nd, 2008
- Has an Incubation Mentor been assigned to the project?
- Yes, Jody Garnett
- Has the projectname.osgeo.org domain been populated with the projects web presence?
- Is the OSGeo bug tracker being used for the project?
- Is the OSGeo mailing list manager (http://lists.osgeo.org/) being used for the project?
- Is the OSGeo SVN being used for the project?
- Are binary and source downloads available from http://download.osgeo.org ?
- Is there a functioning user support mechanisms (ie. mailing list)?
- indicate the available user support mechanisms, and whether they seem to be functioning well (are getting used and get answers).
- Are source and binary downloads for the package available?
- yes/no (and any caveats)
- Has a Project Steering Committee been formed, and given control of the project?
- yes/no, indicate members and whether it has effective control.
- Does the Project Steering Committee have documentation on project procedures for PSC decisions, contributor guidelines, etc.
- yes/no - provide pointers to various related documents.
- How many active developers are there? Are they from multiple organizations?
- Indicate number and some organizations involved.
- Have project documents been updated to reflect membership in the foundation, and the relationship of the project to the foundation?
- If not, indicate when this will occur.
- Has an effort been made to brand the project web site with OSGeo foundation web styling and branding marks?
- If not, indicate what is planned. (note: currently an OSGeo web style has not bee established)
Code Copyright Review
- Has a Code Provenance Review document been prepared for the project?
- yes/no - point to review document.
- Have issues raised in the provenance review been adequately addressed?
- indicate outstanding issues.
- Are Commiter Responsibilities Guidelines covering legal issues in place?
- yes/no - point to the guidelines and indicate if it is adopted by PSC, and accepted by all commiters.