Difference between revisions of "FOSS4G-Europe 2017"
|Line 74:||Line 74:|
= Web site =
= Web site =
As for the FOSS4G-Europe 2015 (See [http://europe.foss4g.org/2015/ FOSS4G-Europe 2015]), the web site
As for the FOSS4G-Europe 2015 (See [http://europe.foss4g.org/2015/ FOSS4G-Europe 2015]), the web site hosted by [http://geolabs.fr/ GeoLabs].
Revision as of 04:19, 21 October 2016
first draft of this page (7th of october 2016) : under construction
This event will be held in France, in Marne-La-Vallée (on the same transportation line as DisneyLand) within the Paris East University Campus. The hosting is handed by École Nationale des Sciences Géographiques (ENSG), the French school of Geomatics. The French local chapter is involved in organizing this event.
Save the dates : from the 18th of July 2017 (workshops), up to the 22nd of July (OSGeo Europe Code Sprint).
Local Organisation Committee
* Gérald Fenoy (Chair) ...
* Nicolas Bozon (Chair) * Thomas Gratier (Co-chair) * Add your name here
* Jean-Marie Arsac * Add your name here
General track committee
* Vasile Crăciunescu (Chair) * Codrina Marie Ilie * Zoltan Siki * Florin Iosub * Dirk Frigne * Nicolas Bozon * Jachym Cepicky * Add your name here
Scientific track committee
* Maria Antonia Brovelli * Massimiliano Canata * Dimitris Kotzinos (Chair) * Venkatesh Raghavan * Peter Mooney * Marco Minghini * Robert Szczepanek * Sven Schade * Aleš Čepek * Peter Löwe * Add your name here
* Angelos Tzotsos (Chair) * Didier Richard (liaison with Logistics Committee) * Jachym Cepicky * Add your name here
Code sprint committee
* Luca Delucchi (Chair) * Jeff McKenna * Didier Richard (liaison with Logistics Committee) * Astrid Emde * Add your name here
FOSS4G-Europe 2017 Code sprint wiki page
* Didier Richard (Chair) * Anne QUESNEL * Nicolas ROELANDT * Add your name here