Difference between revisions of "FOSS4G2008 Comments"
m (→Things That Sucked)
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Latest revision as of 03:49, 12 February 2015
Things That Rocked
- The food rocked (+3)
- The Lightning Talks rocked
- Having a primary hotel (Fountains)
- Lots of interested people attending (+1)
- LiveDVD was grabbed a lot
- good support for academic track
- main conference venue CTICC rocked!
- significant regional representation rocked!
Things That Sucked
- Network bandwidth (sometimes) sucked (+2)
- Missing presenters (+2)
- The full conference timetable should be hosted (in navigable form) in the OSGeo conf system, not in systems like GoogleDocs where it will likely not preserved for the next years (+2)
- please add the presenter names to the conference planner (+2)
- the code sprint ending at 5pm sucked
- buses to workshops sucked
- too little info for exhibitors, or a bit too late to be useful
- 2009: provide copy station for DVD and USB sticks at OSGeo booth so that folks can carry software/data/docs home