FOSS4G2019 Q&A Full Proposal Bucharest
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Questions Paul Ramsey
- Your venue + AV quote is EUR66745. You use a number of different venues, have you validated that quote or is it a guesstimate? Similarly, since A/V (traditionally a significant expense) is wrapped in, is that locked down with a quote?
- Does the AV quote include recording? If not, what are your plans for session recording?
- You are recording exhibition revenue but don't have a budget line for variable exhibition expenses (booth, table, power, network).
- Your venue description does not mention the exhibition area? How does that relate to the track rooms and meal rooms? Is the exhibition central, integrated with meal times, etc?
- You have polled prior sponsors, which is well and good, but usually local non-repeating sponsors form a core part of the sponsorship budget. Do you have target local sponsors, corporate and government?
- Can you speak to the logistics of the plenaries being in a theatre and the multi-track conference at the InterContinental?
- Similarly with the workshops at their own venue, how does it relate to the main conference sites?