FOSS4GNA Code Sprint 2019
FOSS4G NA 2019 starts off with a two day code-sprint Saturday April 14 and Monday April 15th prior to the conference.
We would like to thank those working on the projects being celebrate at this event. By way of our appreciation we are pleased to offer the code-sprint participants signed up below their choice of a free gala dinner or workshop day admission.
Please add your name and the projects you are planning to sprint and note the likeliness of your attendance.
|1||Jody Garnett||CAfirstname.lastname@example.org||OSGeo||GeoTools, JTS||100%||50%|
This list is used to coordinate participants, determine capacity. After signing up here please email email@example.com to confirm gala dinner or workshop availability.
In addition we have a limited number of discounts available for event volunteers, if you are interested in helping out reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attending a Code Sprint
- Bring your own laptop
- Install GIT and compiler tools, and come with a working development environment
- Project that have a plan can make the best use of their time
- Update documentation and examples ahead of group workshop
- Update *how to add project to website instructions*
- Bring your own source project project and we can make it happen!