FOSS4G 2009 Press Release 41
Distributation: as wide as possible, foss4g2009-announce
FOSS4G Videos and Presentations online
Sydney, Australia. 5 November 2009. http://2009.foss4g.org
- Videos online http://blip.tv/search?q=fosslc . Highlight is Paul Ramsey's keynote: ...
- Presentations online
- Give us your feedback
- If you have photos of the conference, please upload them to Flickr under the 'foss4g2009' tag, so that posterity can access them.
- Ignite Spatial videos online http://www.ignitespatial.com/?page_id=181
FOSS4G is an international Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial conference, held in Sydney, Australia, 20-23 October 2009. FOSS4G offed presentations, workshops, demos, an install-fest, and a code sprint. It was presented by the world's best Developers, Policy Makers, Sponsors and Geospatial Professionals and included the latest geospatial applications, standards, government programs, business processes and case studies. Topics included mobile platforms, location based applications, crowd sourcing, cloud computing, development, spatial standards, integration of cross-agency data, Spatial Data Infrastructures, Sensor Webs, Web Processing Services, Integration of Open Source and Proprietary Software and more.
- Position Magazine: http://www.positionmag.com.au/
- Asian Surveying and Mapping Newsletter: http://www.asmmag.com
- Geoconnexions Magazine: http://www.geoconnexion.com/
- Directions Magazine: http://directionsmag.com/
- GIS Development: http://gisdevelopment.net/
- Baliz Media: http://www.BALIZ-MEDIA.com/
- Slashgeo: http://slashgeo.org