FOSS4G 2010 Press Release 6
Call for Abstracts (Update March 2010)
We are pleased to announce that the deadline for Abstract submissions (General and Academic Sessions) has been postponed to April 15th, 2010!!
FOSS4G presentations are 25 minute talks, with a 5 minute question and answer session at the end. Presentations cover aspects of the use or development of open source geospatial software. Anyone can can submit a presentation proposal and take part in the conference as a speaker.
For more information, see http://2010.foss4g.org/presentations.php
Submission deadline (Abstract for the General Sessions) - Apr, 15th, 2010
The FOSS4G 2010 academic track aims to bringing together researchers, developers, users and practitioners carrying out research and development in the geospatial and the free and open source fields and willing to share original and recent research developments and experiences.
For more information, see http://2010.foss4g.org/presentations_track.php
Submission deadline (Abstract for the Academic Track) - Apr, 15th, 2010
Submission deadline (Full Paper for the Academic Track) - Jul, 15th, 2010
- 15 Apr 2010, Abstract submission deadline (General Sessions and Academic Sessions)
1520 May 2010, Presenters notified of acceptance for talks
- 15 Jun 2010, Author/Early registration deadline
- 15 Jul 2010 Full article submission deadline for Academic Sessions
- Aug 2010, Completed program available
- 6-7 Sep 2010, FOSS4G Workshops
- 7-9 Sep 2010, FOSS4G Presentations and Tutorials
- 10 Sep 2010, FOSS4G Code Sprint