Difference between revisions of "FOSS4G 2014 Planning Meeting 18th November"

From OSGeo
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 7: Line 7:
  
 
'''Attending:'''  
 
'''Attending:'''  
* In the room:  
+
* In the room: Molly, Darrell
* On the phone:  
+
* On the phone: Eli, Matt
  
  

Revision as of 18:50, 18 November 2013

FOSS4G LOC Planning Meeting Renewable Funding November 18, 2013 5:45-7:30


== NOTE: Next meeting will be Monday(?) December 2nd @ 5:45pm at Renewable Funding to follow-up on the action items below. We will meet every 2 weeks from now to the end of the year. ==


Attending:

  • In the room: Molly, Darrell
  • On the phone: Eli, Matt


Agenda

  • See also previous meeting notes, FOSS4G 2014 Planning Meeting 12th November
  • GIS Day video
  • Platform for managing paper submissions
  • Sponsorship updates
  • logo design process
  • WhereCampPDX co-location with Code Sprint
  • ORURISA coordination
  • Other
  • Other