Difference between revisions of "FOSS4G 2014 Planning Meeting 18th November"

From OSGeo
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 17: Line 17:
 
** We can expect 400+ submission
 
** We can expect 400+ submission
 
** Need to check if there is existing community voting method
 
** Need to check if there is existing community voting method
 +
* WhereCampPDX co-location with Code Sprint
 
* GIS Day video
 
* GIS Day video
 
* Sponsorship updates
 
* Sponsorship updates
 
* logo design process
 
* logo design process
 
* Hotel
 
* Hotel
* WhereCampPDX co-location with Code Sprint
 
 
* Nottingham details coming in, [[FOSS4G2013_Cookbook]]
 
* Nottingham details coming in, [[FOSS4G2013_Cookbook]]
 
* ORURISA coordination?
 
* ORURISA coordination?

Revision as of 19:08, 18 November 2013

FOSS4G LOC Planning Meeting Renewable Funding November 18, 2013 5:45-7:30


== NOTE: Next meeting will be Monday(?) December 2nd @ 5:45pm at Renewable Funding to follow-up on the action items below. We will meet every 2 weeks from now to the end of the year. ==


Attending:

  • In the room: Molly, Darrell, Reid
  • On the phone: Eli, Matt, Tanya, Neil, Greg


Agenda

  • See also previous meeting notes, FOSS4G 2014 Planning Meeting 12th November
  • Platform for managing paper submissions
    • Molly presented on several options
    • We can expect 400+ submission
    • Need to check if there is existing community voting method
  • WhereCampPDX co-location with Code Sprint
  • GIS Day video
  • Sponsorship updates
  • logo design process
  • Hotel
  • Nottingham details coming in, FOSS4G2013_Cookbook
  • ORURISA coordination?