FOSS4G 2014 Planning Meeting 18th November

From OSGeo
Revision as of 19:17, 18 November 2013 by EliL (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

FOSS4G LOC Planning Meeting Renewable Funding November 18, 2013 5:45-7:30


== NOTE: Next meeting will be Monday(?) December 2nd @ 5:45pm at Renewable Funding to follow-up on the action items below. We will meet every 2 weeks from now to the end of the year. ==


Attending:

  • In the room: Molly, Darrell, Reid
  • On the phone: Eli, Matt, Tanya, Neil, Greg


Agenda

  • See also previous meeting notes, FOSS4G 2014 Planning Meeting 12th November
  • Platform for managing paper submissions
    • Molly presented on several options
    • We can expect 400+ submission
    • Need to check if there is existing community voting method
  • WhereCampPDX co-location with Code Sprint
    • Reid gives some background on Eliot Center and wifi provider
    • Sponsorships through FOSS4G add-on and WhereCampPDX on smaller local companies
    • Previous year's budget link to get added here _______ or sent to list
  • GIS Day video
  • Sponsorship updates
  • logo design process
  • Hotel
  • Nottingham details coming in, FOSS4G2013_Cookbook
  • ORURISA coordination?