FOSS4G 2016 Meeting minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- locality: Bonn, terrestris
- participants: Athina (AT), Carmen (CT), Arnulf (AC), Till (TA)
- Documentation moves to OSGeo Wiki (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016). Privacy related content is managed in the internal Wiki at (http://22.214.171.124/wiki/)
- Carmen Tawalika manages the Workshops (Thanks!). This includes:
- admin contact points,
- ...and many more things. See also FOSS4G_Handbook#Workshops and please update that page as you go and discover more important things.
- Alternative facility options for workshops with a focus on good accessibility form the conference venue are currently explored.
- Sponsorship; Hinrich gets supported by Arnulf.
- Athina coordinates further cooperation with the UN Offices in Bonn.
- The Marketing & Outreach team is forming around Gert-Jan van der Weijden and Marc Floemans. We still need support from the German community. We are also evaluating professional support offered by Timo Thalmann (Textkoch) and Monika Rech (Rheintext).
- Till will contact the organizers of the BarCamp Bonn on 18. Juni. im Stadthaus Bonn at 18:00. Feel free to join.
- We are still looking for somebody to organizes the Code Sprint. We are already evaluating different venue options but the concrete organization itself should e4ventually be managed by a dedicated person.
- Website design will be provided courtesy of Küstenschmiede (many thanks, folks!). Development will start at the next FOSSGIS Hack Weekend end of June.
- The website will launch three weeks prior to FOSS4G 2015 in Seoul.