FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2019
This conference is the second FOSS4G SotM Oceania, which will be held in Wellington, New Zealand, 12-15 November 2019.
The workshops and community day will be held at Rutherford House, Pipitea Campus, Victoria University of Wellington. The conference will be held at Tiakiwai Conference Centre, National Library of New Zealand.
|13 November||Conference Day 1||TBC|
|14 November||Conference Day 2||TBC|
|15 November||Community Day||TBC|
- Edwin Liava'a (Tonga)
- Kate Crawford (Australia)
- Miriam Gonzalez (Mexico)
- Lyzi Diamond (USA)
Travel Grant Program
11 attendees have been provided with grants to help cover flights, accommodation and visas. 2 half day workshops, conference registration and access to all social events including the conference dinner were also provided.
These attendees are from:
- Northern Marianas Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Fiji (3)
- Samoa (2)
- French Polynesia
- New Zealand (2)
- Matthew Fry - Program Lead
- Dionne Hansen - Design & Communication Lead
- Tania Hibbard-Nitz - Local & Logistics Lead
- Edoardo Neerhut - Sponsorship Lead
- Daniel Silk - Chair / Governance Lead
- John Bryant - OSGeo Oceania President
- Jan Ducnuigeen
- David Garcia
- Emma Hain
- Greg Lauer - OSGeo Oceania Secretary
- Richard Law
- Alex Leith - OSGeo Oceania Treasurer
- Mairead de Roiste
- Adam Steer
- Belle Tissott
Kim Fitter was Community Lead, and Adam Steer was Program Lead, early in the organising effort.
Survey and Spatial New Zealand is our Industry Partner, providing support with financial logistics.
Victoria University of Wellington is providing our venue for the workshop and community days.
OSGeo is contributing funding toward our Travel Grant Program and Community Day.