Difference between revisions of "Face to Face Meeting Bucharest 2019"

From OSGeo
Jump to: navigation, search
(added reports)
 
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 26: Line 26:
 
* work and cleanup of the todo tickets https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeo/todo/issues/
 
* work and cleanup of the todo tickets https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeo/todo/issues/
 
* plan a meeting (f2f or video) post-elections to hand over AND to help speed up the new board
 
* plan a meeting (f2f or video) post-elections to hand over AND to help speed up the new board
 +
* discussion on the actual status of OSGeo and where we want to head to
 +
* Get to know OSGeo and how OSGeo is connected to OpenStreetMap Astrid Emde at Sotm Heidelberg 21.9.2019 https://2019.stateofthemap.org/program/ -> Share thought with board and get ideas for the talk in September
 +
* Treasurer report
 +
* Secretary report
 +
* ''please add more agenda items''
  
 
== Minutes ==
 
== Minutes ==

Latest revision as of 13:45, 24 June 2019

Date/Time

Location

  • TBD, Bucharest, Romania

Getting Here

Accommodation

Attendees

Schedule

  • 2019-08-24 (0900h - 1700h EEST)
  • 2019-08-25 (0900h - 1700h EEST)

Agenda

  • director update
  • code of conduct changes review recommended by code of conduct committee
  • CRO
    • appoint a chief returning officer for 2019 elections
    • CRO 2018 report / feedback
  • work and cleanup of the todo tickets https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeo/todo/issues/
  • plan a meeting (f2f or video) post-elections to hand over AND to help speed up the new board
  • discussion on the actual status of OSGeo and where we want to head to
  • Get to know OSGeo and how OSGeo is connected to OpenStreetMap Astrid Emde at Sotm Heidelberg 21.9.2019 https://2019.stateofthemap.org/program/ -> Share thought with board and get ideas for the talk in September
  • Treasurer report
  • Secretary report
  • please add more agenda items

Minutes

Actions

Motions