Difference between revisions of "Face to Face Meeting Dar es Salaam 2018"
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Revision as of 08:41, 10 November 2018
This board meeting is scheduled for the 31. of August 2018 at 16.00 UTC after FOSS4G 2018 in Dar Es Salaam). Maybe we also use IRC (WebChat), a record of motions is preserved on loomio and actions on osgeo todo issue tracker.
Items in italic are recurring at each meeting.
Note that the meeting is limited to 1 hour.
- roll call
- appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary
- Review and approve past minutes
- treasurer report
- secretary report recap
- find a good meeting time for our board meetings
- discuss contact management with sponsors
- appoint cro, discuss elections
- add your items here
- Presiding: Jody
- Scribing: Michael
- Angelos (remote)
- Maria A
- Maria B
- Michael (remote)
- Andrea Aime
- Malena Libman
Review and approve past minutes
Board Meeting 2018-07-05
MOT1: Approve meeting minutes from Board Meeting (Loomio)
- All: +1
- Loomio: https://www.loomio.org/d/r21Ql0PI/approve-meeting-minutes-from-board-meeting-2018-07-05
- Funds are good
- Have Euro account via TransferWise
- We have received some Funds from Bonn but not all
- Budget execution better this year but many projects have not requested
- Profits from Dar going to Travel Grant and Crowd2Map
- received mou's
- gitea project created, for cla's etc
- making motions now
question: do have a cla email address?
- Have a hall of fame on website?
- spotlight thing?
MOT2: Board Meeging Time
- Mot2: Passed,
- All voting +1 Second Sat / Month, at 1600 UTC
- Higher Levels potentially
- changes for next board in Nov
- Sponsorship renewals not followed up
- Jeff has very positive experience with contact management service
- table until
Discussion on how to recoqnize core contributors and in kind contributions
Change Code Sprint application process
- discussing the concept of risk sharing, that osgeo can be on the hook for potential losses for an event up to a preset amount
- clarify requirements / application process for funding
- SAC ticket created - follow up to make sure its completed
- updated charter member list (vicky)
- discussion on should we add all without neg or 55% vote on new charter members